Please apply directly to Speedo for this role.
Working with the North America regional commercial teams and in context of historical trends, insights, growth plans and pillars you will build the regional line plan requirement to ensure we have the right balance and optimum SCO counts across our Core, Seasonal, SMU and exclusive ranges. Data will be at the forefront of decision making to ensure we are clear on expectation, drive productivity, and support our ambitious market and key account plans. You will act at the link between region and global product and ensure that the final assortment is known across the region with particular emphasis on a playback to commercial, planning and trading finance.
- Collaborate with commercial and planning merchandising to build the regional line plan need. Embed a data driven approach which ensures everything we do is in service of growth plans, strategic retail partners and the end consumer. Act as the link between region and global product by presenting assortment needs and product briefs.
- Ensure the region has the correct sized range across Core, NPD, SMU & Exclusives which deliver growth plans whilst driving productivity. Work with planning merch to ensure we understand historical trends and maximize the sell in / through window. Set the expectation of how we anticipate a category, family, or line to perform.
- Looking through the margin lens ensure there is a viable return on investment or the pursuit of reaching a new consumer is understood. Ensure that product briefs fit brand DNA and are viable in terms of return-on-investment pre handover to global product.
- Embed a seasonal data driven lessons learnt process and ensure that sell in / sell through results can be measured against expectation, acts as a playback to region and shapes the forward assortment need.
- Place emphasis on driving an established and reliable Core range which achieves a high level of reach, margin return and is productive for us and our vendor / material suppliers.
- Co create SMU and Exclusive product briefs which delivery to target including sales, margin and MOQ
- Establish clear pricing architecture that encompasses Good, Better, Best and ensures SRP harmonization across key markets.
- Define the product lifecycle whilst ensuring that performance and trend analysis keeps us relevant, fresh, and reactive.
- Conduct and playback analysis on consumer, customer, and market insight to ensure range build is optimized and adopted in line with the relevant opportunity.
- Develop “cloning” data which ensures we don’t lose history on LFL product, version 2.0 vs.1.0 and can make sure we are not recreating an ask for a product we already own/is a high cover line.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Experience using a PLM system.
- Competitive swim experience/in depth competitive swim knowledge required.
- Ability to work independent and within a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite, primarily Excel and PowerPoint.
- Flexible/adaptable in a fast-paced environment.
Pay Range: $65,000 - $80,000 annually
Base pay is a portion of our total compensation package and determined within a range that allows growth and development within your role. Your base pay will be determined based on experience, skills and qualifications.