Please apply directly to Splendid for this role.
The Merchandiser is responsible for all product setup and maintenance from design handoff to post-market. They liaise with sales, production, design, and customer service to communicate line updates. Reporting directly to the Merchandise Manager.
Join the Splendid family where our love of softness drives all we do, from the fabric of our clothes to the moments we create in our stores, with our customers, and in our communities. At Splendid we believe in bringing people together. In good company and great conversation. We believe in taking time to enjoy the little things and more importantly, celebrate the big things. We think that people should cherish every moment. Live it up. Laugh out loud. Play a little. We believe that home is truly where the heart is and that you should be able to bring a little piece of it with you everywhere you go. That's why what we create fits seamlessly into the lives of our customers. Splendid offers the opportunity to bring this vision to life in our stores.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Retails, Comp Analysis, and IMU data
- Create road maps for all categories and laisse with all cross-functional partners to execute seasonal assortments from concept to creation.
- Weekly selling analysis
- Product knowledge document ownership
- PK Master Copy distribution to all teams
- PK copy descriptions for Hi-Low and marketing to distribute to all teams.
- Merchandising decks for the market open
- Draft market distribution communications and keep all teams up to date on active/inactive styles and all changes during market week.
- Gather seasonal hindsight from purchase orders and buying teams, and create reports based on feedback highlighting seasonal strengths and opportunities.
- Partnering with 7FAM on style creation for Splendid denim partnership
- Partnering with marketing on photo approval for e-commerce
- Market prep
- Calendar preparation
- Style numbers for all categories
- Line sheet maintenance (Adobe Illustrator)
- Work in tandem with Merchandising Assistant
- Style Masters for all categories – Mainline, Kids, Layers, Off Price and Cuts, Specials, Influencer Collabs, Costco, Sundown, Accessories, Sleep
- Continual follow-up on keeping style master and MoveX up to date.
- Follow up with Production on HTS code, CAT, cost, content, and vendor code.
- Creating final line sheet for distribution to all teams for all categories
- Hi-Low documents for all categories (Roll up & Line Sheet Hi-low for all of mainline)
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Strong communication skills
- Highly collaborative; ability to work with partners across product functions to identify and resolve issues.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient in Excel (v-lookups, report running)
- Comfortable working in a variety of systems (MoveX training, Nuorder, and other systems training would be required
- Focus on comps & Sales Collaboration
- Calendar/roadmap ownership