Managing incredible people with enormous talent is our foundation and through our amazing network of industry professionals across all disciplines in Retail, Wholesale, Manufacturing and Licensing, there is no better solution to a company’s on-boarding needs than working with us.
If you walk with purpose, you collide with Destiny
Do you feel like you are ambling through life and your career without really fulfilling your true purpose or your destiny. If that’s the case, then you are like the countless millions of people out there who are just “going through the motions” and not truly reaching your potential. Through the Gamechangers experience and our Centers of Excellence, we will provide you with the tools to enhance not just your careers but especially your lives.
Typically people in the workplace who have had tenure in an organization, or have had significant accomplishments in their career, rest on their laurels and think that this in of itself, is enough to get noticed or get hired at another company. This is a major problem. These examples breed entitlement and complacency – two poisons that hiring managers dislike and red flag in candidates. Nobody wants to hire someone who claims they have “paid their dues” or have done enough in their careers to warrant credibility. You are as good as your last season or your last project/initiative. it is not about what you have done in your past, but what you are capable of doing now and what you are capable of doing tomorrow that will help get you that job.
Centers of Excellence
The ingredients of success
- Leadership – discussing and mastering the many layers and definitions of this.
- Vision – communicating a compelling sense of core purpose
- Communication – not simply being articulate, but aligning people cross functionally and organizationally to drive initiatives and the vision forward
- Strategic thinking – pragmatic approach to the execution of the vision
- Team building – bringing people together to execute the plan and deliver on the vision
- Teamwork – championing collaboration and understanding “intimate organizational conversations”
- Culture – delivering on what the desired organizational core values of a company are.
- Adaptive behavior – Open-mindedness, resilient and having the flexibility to embrace change.
- Business Acumen
- Financial Acumen
- Instinct – good decision making and having sound judgment
- Initiative – excited and motivated by challenge
- Gumption and Moxie – “Pedigree without Passion”
- Passion – growth, dedication and learning – not genius.
- Attitude – Highly achievement oriented. Persistent and resilient
- Process – disciplined and results oriented
- Stretch beyond comfort zone
- Risk taking
- Compassion, Integrity and Moral Compass
- Discovering candidate hallmarks
The Apparel Industry has changed, and the people working in it have not
Finding talented people in any industry is very difficult. And it’s not so much just finding people who have the aptitude and the acumen for the job, but finding someone who will do more than just what the job requires. Gamechangers are people who will be contributory to other critical aspects of one’s business outside of revenue building like: culture, social and corporate responsibility, leadership, promoting of core values and many other characteristics in which companies are measured by. We simply do not represent anyone who is just looking for work. In our selection and vetting process, we make sure that before you get to see them, we will have done our part to ensure the candidates are Gamechangers and nothing less.
The criteria we use to measure our candidates are the very metrics that we believe that hiring managers are expecting when getting a recommendation from us. These accepted standards are called the Centers of Excellence and are used to screen and mentor our candidates before they are passed on to our clients.