Please apply directly to KUIU for this role.
LOCATION: DIXON, CA
At KUIU, we are committed to crafting the lightest, most advanced hunting clothing and
equipment on earth. We live it. We breath it. As part of the KUIU brand team, you obsess over it.
The Visual Designer will provide new creative thinking and partnership in multiple KUIU channels. Passion for a clean aesthetic and telling stories through strong visual representation across the KUIU portfolio. Reporting to the VP of Brand Marketing with continual partnership with the Senior Visual Designer.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Ensure KUIU content carries brand voice & tone across channels.
· Partner with brand, site experience, and email team to create and manage creative for scheduled outbound media.
· Develop high-level campaigns and engaging content for digital advertising across multiple paid platforms
· A strong focus on email creative for new products, current products, and promotions with a mobile first approach.
· Work with brand and digital team to produce engaging advertising sets for display, social, and other paid media channels.
· Ability to interact with multiple departments across the organization to create, resize, and conceptualize content for various needs.
· Ability to work from concept to production quickly.
· Excellent organizational skills, and prepared for a fast work-flow environment while managing and delivering samples to photography studios
· Experience partnering and communicating with outside agency and vendors
· Industry passion and curiosity. Always looking for the next opportunity, digital best practices and creative trends that align with our brand.
· Manage studio space and associated equipment assets.
· Assist in the studio photography process, including managing samples and product retouching.
DESIRED SKILLS & STRETCH JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Interest and competency in photography and editing images.
· Competency in video and video editing workflows and execution.
· Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Photography, Video, or related field
· A portfolio that demonstrates a range of work, a compelling design perspective, and a clean aesthetic (portfolio link or pdf of work samples)
· Expertise in the standard design tools, e.g. Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Premiere, After Effects
· Passion for performance hunting gear and the drive to complete projects with the goal of creating content that effectively informs customers why KUIU gear is the best available
· Strong ability to translate technical advantages into customer benefits
· Must be a self-starter with proven ability to take initiative as well as balance competing priorities
· Must have excellent follow-through, be able to work with minimal direction, and balance the requirements of multiple stakeholders within an organization