Please apply directly to Isaac Morris Ltd for this role.
Manage product development lifecycle from design hand off to production release. You will be responsible for overseeing all critical development dates and following development/release calendar. You will work closely with the product development manager to understand the creative vision of each product and translate concepts into products. Collaborate with all in-house teams, along with overseas vendors to ensure on-time release.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure that all products meet design and quality standards.
· Develop and maintain strong customer relationships through effective communication and regular updates (depending on account)
· Coordinate with the production team to ensure that product development schedules adhere to production deliveries and all products are approved on time.
· Maintain and manage Product development calendar to ensure all deadlines are met and communicated internally and externally.
· Monitor product costs to ensure that products remain within budget constraints.
· Communicate effectively with factories to ensure that all products are developed accurately and efficiently.
· Work with design to receive fabric standards/trims / samples to go out overseas for development.
· Review sample requests and identify any sampling/production concerns and provide possible solutions. Communicate necessary information to respective teams.
· File and maintain fabric library for strike offs / knit downs / fabrics / colors
· Sit in during Fit meetings and work with Tech design to ensure incoming Fits / comments are approved in a timely manner for production hand off.
· Product categories include Wovens / Knits / Cut and sew for sweaters / fashion tops and bottoms and all basic apparel.
· 3-4 years’ experience
· Strong communication skills / time management
· Production background experience is a plus
· Knowledge of garment construction and different fabrication techniques