Who You Are:
You will sit within the Consumer Marketing team and are responsible for driving the alignment and cross-channel execution of core marketing strategies and retail excellence.
What You’ll Do:
Core responsibilities would include:
- Envision, drive and communicate retail marketing strategy to deliver on traffic and business KPIs
- Own evergreen retail strategies online and off
- Drive store animation, eventing and messaging consistency
- Support 360 programs pre- and post-brief
- Drive Retail marketing for Lifestyle, Outlet and Collection
- Develop/implement O2O programs in partnership with the Digital Marketing team.
- Drive retail tier strategy (A doors, B doors, C doors)
- Partner with key retail developer partners
- Develop the next gen retail consumer journey in collaboration with Consumer and VM through innovation and test-and-learn initiatives.
- Create and own Retail Excellence Playbook
- Own Retail signage, eventing, advertising, and animation
- Own Clientelling marketing strategies in conjunction with Global CRM
- Partner with Technology and Global CRM teams on POS evolution and in-store program executions
- Manage Retail budget, invoices and financial reporting.
- Partner with VP to drive 360 marketing execution and alignment across select programs in Ecomm, Retail and Outlet delivering a unified consumer experience.
- Own evergreen creative programs & in-season briefs
You’ll Need to Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- 5-7 years Marketing experience
- Ability to work in NYC office
- Expertise within consumer & retail marketing
- Ability to influence and drive results within a highly matrixed organization
- Leaderships skills with the ability to manage, engage, mentor and retain team
We’d Like to See:
- Awareness of the retail marketing landscape and high level of market knowledge/industry trends and consumer behaviors
- Ability to partner fluently across teams including Consumer Marketing, Stores, Retail Ops, Brand/creative, Analytics and IT
- Ability to build relationships with and work collaboratively across the organization
- Attention to detail, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate complex concepts.
- Self-starter looking to make an impact
- High level knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Generous Paid Time Off & Holiday Schedule
- Summer Fridays
- Internal mobility across Capri Brands (Michael Kors, Jimmy Choo, Versace)
- Cross-brand Discount
- Exclusive Employee Sales
- 401k Match
- Paid Parental Leave
- Thrive Wellness Program (seasonal in-office massages and more!)
- Commuter Benefits
- Gym Discounts