Please apply directly to La Jolla Group
The La Jolla Group is looking for a Graphic Designer for Men’s Marketing. We are passionate about our products, sports, lifestyle and most importantly, our employees. We believe strongly in taking our brightest employees and advancing their careers.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintain calendar deadlines, be detailed oriented and work well in a team environment
- Use of Creative Suite OSX including Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign with expertise
- Calendar Planning:
- Working with Social Media Manager to build the social calendar weekly in Asana. Assist with copy and posting
- Email Marketing:
- Support in designing multiple, weekly email sends that follow brand and best practices in production and mobile-first design
- Performance Marketing & Display Ads:
- Support in designing digital marketing ads for Display Advertisements, Affiliate Advertising, etc.
- Dynamic Social Advertisements (Instagram, Facebook, TikTok) that follow industry best practices
- Social Media Creative:
- Assist in creating fun & brand-building graphics & video assets for social media, including Instagram, IG Stories, TikTok, YouTube and blog
- Dynamic Social Advertisements – Animated .gifs and Carousels
- Amazon Marketplace:
- Create seasonal marketing and product visuals for O’Neill’s Amazon store
- Seasonal Creative / Marketing Decks:
- Help with the design and development of seasonal creative decks for presentation to the company
- In-Store Marketing Collateral:
- Help with the design and development of seasonal in-store point of purchase marketing
- In Studio – Photo Shoot Direction:
- Work with the in-house studio team on clothing shoots for creative Marketing; used for Elastic Suite / Direct to Consumer Catalog / Seasonal EDM sends
- On Location – Photo Shoot Assistance:
- Work with Creative Director assisting with lifestyle shoots (when applicable)
Required Knowledge, Skills, And Abilities
- Knowledge of company products services, policies, and procedures
- Skill in completing multiple tasks at once
- Skill in identifying and resolving problems
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Skill in operating office and technological equipment and software
- Ability to communicate professionally with coworkers, customers, and vendors
- Ability to work independently and meet managerial goals
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Ability to organize daily activities of self and to work as a team player
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of graphic design, with a solid sense of design, typography and illustration
- Proven knowledge of the O’Neill brand heritage as well as current trends in design, art, fashion, and apparel
- Clear understanding of company philosophy and art direction
- Able to organize and present concepts in a clear and concise manner
Required Education and Experience
- Minimum 3 year’s professional experience
- Degree in Art, Graphic Design or comparable work experience, a strong portfolio
This is a hybrid position, requiring regular attendance in the Irvine, CA office.
Seeing: Must be able to see well enough to read reports.
Hearing: Must be able to hear well enough to communicate with customers, vendors and employees.
Climbing/Stooping/Kneeling: Must be able to stoop or kneel to pick up products.
Lifting/Pulling/Pushing: Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds.
Fingering/Grasping/Feeling: Must be able to type and use technical sources.
La Jolla Group provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected classification. Equal employment opportunity includes, but is not limited to, hiring, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, leaves of absence, and termination. La Jolla Group takes allegations of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation seriously and will promptly investigate when such behavior is reported.