*Please apply directly to Travis Mathew for this role.*
The Senior Accountant primary role will include preparing journal entries and performing account reconciliations. You must be able to perform well under pressure and be a team player who can also work independently.Roles And Responsibilities
- Drive the month-end close process through the preparation of various journal entries.
- Analyze G&A expense accounts and prepare accrual journal entries.
- Prepare monthly commissions for the sales team.
- Prepare monthly/quarterly royalty reports.
- Cash management across all channels (Wholesale/Retail/Ecom)
- Preparation of and analysis of various income statement and balance sheet accounts.
- Assist with the monthly P&L variance analysis review.
- Assist with various audits request.
- Ensure compliance with current established accounting principles, regulations, and GAAP.
- Streamline current processes and implement process and control improvements.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel including v-lookups and pivot tables
- Strong analytical skill and business sense
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders
- Ability to make decisions independently, or escalate when applicable
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy
- Deadline-driven with a strong sense of urgency
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Senior Accountant capacity