Please apply directly to Brighton Collectibles for this role.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Regional Sales manager is accountable for growing the West region’s market share. You will define strategies for acquiring quality business (retailers) and increasing the existing portfolio of business. Leads and supports account executive team by motivating, influencing and building upon their skill set. Based in the Los Angeles/SCAL market, you will participate in various projects at the Brighton campus with key leadership and functional leaders on strategies for the organization. This position will cover the Western region which consists of California, Oregon, Washington, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Hawaii and Utah).
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops sales goals and strategies to meet and exceed financial objectives.
- Trains and coaches account executives to meet the objectives and deliver the Brighton Difference consistently.
- Plans growth strategies for every season by month and executes against the plan for success.
- Collaborates and builds partnership amongst colleagues & brand partners to deliver tactical initiatives.
- Instill ownership with their account executives and ensures the Brighton experience is maintained.
- Fosters relationships with our customers (retailers) and represents Brighton with the utmost integrity and respect.
- You are a leader in product, merchandising, marketing and consumer experiences.
- Meet organizational objectives, deadlines and has exceptional follow through.
- Extensive travel: Travels with account executive to visit our retailers, markets/trade shows and to Brighton’s campus in Los Angeles.
- Support and participate in key projects with Brighton’s leadership and functional leaders at the Brighton campus.
- BS/BA preferred
- 10+ years as a wholesale sales leader/merchant/retailer, buying/merchandising, marketing and sales
- Results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Dynamic, emotionally intelligent and genuine
- People first leadership
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Strong customer facing skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
If you're ready to make a significant impact, contribute to our success, and lead a team of dedicated professionals, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity. Join Brighton Collectibles and be part of a company that values innovation, creativity, and a commitment to excellence.