*Please apply directlt to Monster Energy for this role.*
The Public Relations Manager will nurture a strong consumer communications network, increase awareness of brand initiatives by developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs.
Essential Job Functions
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget, and tactics.
- Develop media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media for various brand initiatives including global/national consumer Promotions, new product introductions, promotion of brand pillars, and branded podcasts.
- Coordinate all public relations activities.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within mainstream consumer media.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations.
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships, and advertising on an on-going basis.
The position requires a combination of skills, attributes, and experience including but not limited to:
- Minimum of 5 years of public relations experience.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Motivated to utilize this experience to gain a deeper understanding of Communications and further career in Communications.
- Intelligent and ambitious – always willing to tackle issues that result in smart, efficient solutions.
- Commitment to excellence – perform duties at highest level possible on a consistent basis.
- Excellent communicator – able to interact with people at all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Ability to work with sensitive, confidential information.
- Team player – has team-oriented experience and approach and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Possess a strong business sense, able to decipher and set priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Ability to juggle several tasks at once, prioritize, plan, and manage one’s own time and activities.
- Self-starter who has an appetite for learning and is driven to excel and grow and willing to step outside of the job description to do so.
- Takes constructive feedback in stride and incorporates feedback quickly.
- Well-organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible attitude, hard-working, cost-conscious and results driven.
- Committed to the Company and able to positively contribute to the supervisor and the Company’s overall image and success.
- Ability to travel with occasional overnight travel as may be required.
- Ability to perform physical activities such as reaching, climbing, stooping, twisting, lifting, as might be occasionally required.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point with experience in Concur and Microsoft