Please apply directly to Skechers for this role.
To analyze sales and inventory position, provide constructive analysis and direction to Merchandisers and Distributors by country/store type on the total/gender/division/category/SKU level. Use historical sales to ensure optimal quarterly and seasonal assortments, and identify/react to in-season misses and opportunities.Essential Job Results
- Communicate and follow-up with Distributors regularly to collect sales/inventory data and ensure accuracy of information.
- Analyze weekly/monthly/quarterly and seasonal sales and inventory data to identify opportunities and risks by gender/division/department/style.
- Communicate all relevant analysis, suggestions, and buy strategies to Merchandisers and Distributors in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement reports to analyze key items and categories.
- Plan sales and forecast appropriate inventory levels by quarter/season and monitor on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Analyze booking reports to identify opportunity and devise seasonal/annual projections by customer and category.
- Create assortment plans and SKU guidelines by gender/division for new stores, and collaborate with Merchandisers and Retail Development team accordingly.
- Review new store floorplans to ensure optimal sales floor layout and stock room space based on country’s sales trends by gender and volume.
- Track sales for all Skechers stores to assess comp and total performance.
- Work with Analysis team/IT Department to streamline data and automate reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Computer proficiency with knowledge of Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, etc). Experience with macros and basic programming a plus.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Excellent communication, presentation and organizational skills.
- Proactive, aggressive, takes the initiative to drive business and think outside of the box.
- Product knowledge.
- Systems knowledge.
Experience And Education
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 4-6 years planning/analyst experience.
- Buying experience a plus.
Additional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.Pay range for this position is $70k - $90k / year.Benefits
- Paid Parental Leave: including time for fathers and adopting parents.
- Short term & long term disability and life insurance at no cost to the employee.
- Extensive medical, dental, and vision plans with multiple carries, including EPO,HPN and PPO plans.
- Competitive 401k plan and employer matching.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) and Flexible Savings Account (FSA) offerings.
- Paid vacation, sick, personal and holiday time.
- Pet Insurance available.
- Onsite wellness programs at company headquarters including fitness classes, acupuncture, and chiropractor.
- Employee stock purchase program
- Employee product discount of 50%; employee sample sales and family and friends discount throughout the year.
- Skechers Company Culture and growth strategy is deeply infused with internal career growth and opportunities for learning.