Please apply directly to Revolve for this role.
Main purpose of the FWRD Preferred Personal Shopper role:
FWRD.com is looking for a Personal Shopper to join the FWRD team.
This is a full time role for a candidate who is looking to work in online luxury personal shopping. The PREFERRED Personal Shopper is responsible for working with FWRD.com best customers; ensuring an excellent shopping experience for the client while delivering superior sales results.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
● Proven experience in working within a sales driven environment - deliver sales results in line with business growth targets
● Proactive sales approach - able to show initiative/ideas to constantly improve the client experience and drive sales
● Customer centric - proven ability to foster and maintain personal relationships with clients to build brand loyalty to FWRD
● Motivated and willing to go above and beyond to service the client
● Develop one-to-one client relationships through regular communication, and refer to individual’s orders/returns history to enhance understanding of the client base and develop customer profiles
● Ensure that sales leads are identified and prioritized, as well as create and implement new selling ideas to ensure sales targets are met
● Increase spend of individuals and develop client loyalty through by understanding their needs and up-selling (whenever possible)
● Develop new client relationships, as well as re-engage lapsed clients
● Review data to identify client preferences and purchasing patterns
● Provide weekly and monthly sales performance updates to management
● Develop monthly sales review to share with the buying team
● Ability to develop strong, synergistic relationships with a multitude of teams and personnel
● Ability to manage multiple tasks under strict deadlines
● Ability to demonstrate logical thinking and problem solving skills
● Strong multitasking, prioritization, and organizational skills
● Works closely with buying team to stay up-to-date on new merchandise and or brands, as well as exclusives
● Wherever possible, initiate face to face contact with your customers
● Cover for other Personal Shoppers in their absence
● Must be able to work flexible hours to get the job done
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
● Extensive knowledge and previous experience in luxury fashion including extensive knowledge of the current fashion trends
● Strong knowledge of apparel construction and fabrication and size and fit
● Self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced sales environment
● Confident, with excellent communication skills, including written and verbal skills
● Proactive in identifying new opportunities and areas for improvement
● Embodies the style/aesthetic of FWRD
● Previous sales experience or styling experience in the luxury clothing sector (2 years minimum)
● Experience in brick and mortar and/or ecommerce
● Strong computer literacy, including working knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
● Proficient in Gmail, Word and Excel
● Bachelor’s degree preferred
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York or California, Revolve includes a reasonable estimate of the salary or hourly rate range for this role. This takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions; including but not limited to business or organizational needs, skill sets, experience and training, licensure, and certifications.
The base salary for this position is $66,500.