*Please apply directly to Too Faced for this role.*
This is a hands-on, role-up your sleeves position with a get-the-job done attitude. The Manager, Influencer Relations will be a member of the Global Marketing, Influencer Relations team. The Manager will build relationships with content creators, work on earned media, paid contracts and partner with creators on the development of content for campaigns. The Manager will also work on the affiliate influencer program, including TikTok shops.Key Responsibilities
- Help implement the global influencer marketing strategy, establishing and nurturing long-term partnerships through organic and sponsored content and networking.
- Retain current influencer base and grow new influencers as ambassadors of the brand.
- Identify and execute influencer partnerships.
- Own your influencer paid partnerships including outreach, deal terms, contracts, creator briefs, content approval, ROI analysis.
- Help ideate and host influencer events and pop-ups.
- Use tools such as Tribe Dynamics and Tagger for social tracking, database management, and reporting on brand and campaign KPIs for the global team.
- Track and analyze performance of influencer outreach, content, and conversion rates to estimate ROI and advise on best strategies.
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, and continually assess best practices and KPIs in a consistently changing landscape.
- Monitor, track and share new digital and social trends, tools and platforms to connect with brand strategies.
- Partner with ecommerce team on affiliate programs and be the lead influencer relations team member on affiliate programs including TikTok shops.
- Work closely with Executive Director, Global Social Media to have best in class affiliate program, shoppable creator video programs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience.
- The candidate must have experience working with influencers to negotiate content plans to strategically drive consideration, engagement, sales, and loyalty.
- Ideal candidate will have worked in-house at a beauty or fashion brand, an influencer marketing agency or a platform partner.
- The candidate will have an understanding and experience in affiliate marketing—TikTok, YouTube and other emerging platforms a plus.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Demonstrates collaborative and strategic thinking to deliver breakthrough, brand-building ideas.
- Demonstrates agility and adaptability in rapidly evolving landscape.
- Active engagement in online and social media especially TikTok.
- Must be highly organized and have excellent time management and execution skills.
- Must have experience with Tribe Dynamics.
The anticipated base salary range for this position is $82,500 to $135,500. Exact salary depends on several factors such as experience, skills, education, and budget. Salary range may vary based on geographic location. In addition to base salary, this position is eligible for participation in a highly competitive bonus program with possibility for overachievement based on performance and company results.
In addition, The Estée Lauder Companies offers a variety of benefits to eligible employees, including health insurance coverage, wellness and family support programs, life and disability insurance, retirement savings plans, paid leave programs, education-related programs, paid holidays and vacation time, and many others. Many of these benefits are subsidized or fully paid for by the company.