Please apply directly to Beyond Yoga for this role.
Candidate must be able to commute to Commerce, California.
Female founded and led, Beyond Yoga creates buttery soft activewear and beyond for every size, shape, moment, and movement from our own line of meticulously researched fabrics. Our obsession for softness and fabrics, and a relentless pursuit of quality and fit makes Beyond Yoga a fan favorite at every stage of life. We proudly celebrate diversity and welcome all ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, belief systems, and identities.
We encourage our team to be active members of their local and global communities through opportunities like Social Good Day to participate in a cause of their choosing. Like us, the people we hire are passionate, honest, warm, enthusiastic, and fun!
In September 2021, we joined Levi Strauss & Co., one of the world’s largest brand-name apparel companies and a global leader in jeanswear. Beyond Yoga operates as a standalone brand with the benefit of LS&Co.’s global capabilities to help it achieve its goals of brand-building, store opening, category expansion and distribution.”
The Facilities Specialist manages local office operations with regards to facilities related issues. The Facilities Specialist will also manage vendors, submitting and following up on daily repair requests. It will report to the Vice President of Sourcing and Manufacturing.
What you'll do:
- Manage offices-warehouses and act as the primary liaison for all facilities issues.
- Troubleshoot repairs and services.
- Track all costs and control budgetary spending for services and repairs.
- Manage the purchasing and maintenance of office supplies and office equipment (i.e. furniture, IT equipment, snack services, plants, etc)
- Must be able to travel periodically, on short notice for major emergencies.
- Will share weekend on call duties.
- Oversee office technology implementations, upgrades, support, facilities, telecommunication, emergency preparedness.
- Manage local driver and courier services.
- Oversee Real Estate projects and additional office build outs.
- Coordinate with outside partners on real estate matters, including with landlords, development companies and regional brokers.
- Ensure a safe operation of the warehouse and offices including meeting company standards for sanitation, maintenance, security, and housekeeping.
- Collaborate with property management, vendors, and service providers to ensure the seamless execution of projects and events, including securing necessary permits.
Who you are:
- Minimum 3-5 years in general maintenance in a commercial environment
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be proactive and solutions based.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs and climb ladders.
- Must be able to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- The right candidate has worked effectively in a fast-paced environment
Compensation & Perks of working at Beyond Yoga:
- Competitive salary
- Benefits including Health, Dental, Life Insurance, etc.
- 401(k) with company matching.
- Paid Time Off + Annual Holiday PTO (position dependent)
- And of course, an awesome clothing allowance