Please apply directly to Callaway Golf for this role.
Callaway is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist to execute and drive our strategy for customer retention and reactivation, primarily through, but not limited to, our email channel. In this role, you will perform and test strategies to increase our customers’ return visits and order frequency. To be successful in this role, candidates must have direct experience with outbound marketing (email, SMS, or push), comfort with data, an inquisitive mindset, and an ardent desire to build a relationship with Callaway’s current and future customers. Candidates should also exhibit the intellectual curiosity required to stay on top of intra-company and industry trends to apply best practices to our business.Roles And Responsibilities
- Develop and execute email programs to drive customer retention and growth, including lifecycle, trigger, and promotional email.
- Execute experiments and lean into the most effective strategies over time.
- Define and iteratively improve upon a segmentation strategy that enables a more personalized experience for our customers.
- Influence leverages our internal partners and stakeholders to drive Callaway’s digital growth.
- Regularly report KPIs, analyze performance, draw conclusions based on data, and recommend next steps.
- Develop expertise within our marketing technology toolset.
TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
- Knowledge and experience with audience building and segmentation.
- Ability to work independently or in a group.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, data analytics, or a relevant field or equivalent work-related experience is required.
- 3+ years’ experience in online marketing and 2+ years' experience with email marketing and marketing automation tools.
- Effective communication and organizational skills; meticulous
- Preferred: Experience with Oracle Responsys
- Preferred: SMS experience.