Please apply directly to PacSun for this role.
About the Job:
The E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist is responsible for the development and execution of Amazon programs and strategies that support the company’s overall business objectives.
Key responsibilities include: Create efficient processes for PacSun product listings on Amazon based on best practices, lead efforts to ensure Amazon’s policies and guidelines are met, provide sales reports and platform insights and make recommendations on pricing and promotions and manage Amazon Advertising campaigns to maximize sales and ROI.
A day in the life, what you’ll be doing:
· Develop and execute comprehensive strategies to increase sales, profitability, and market share on Amazon.
· Utilize analytics tools to assess performance, identify trends, and extract actionable insights to inform decision-making.
· Lead efforts to optimize product listings by improving product titles, descriptions, images, and keywords to boost search visibility and conversion rates.
· Conduct in-depth competitive research on Amazon to identify opportunities and threats, and develop strategies to outperform competitors.
· Analyze pricing trends, competitor pricing, and market conditions to establish competitive pricing strategies and promotions.
· Plan, execute, and optimize Amazon Advertising campaigns (Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Display Ads) to increase product visibility and ROI.
· Generate and present regular performance reports, highlighting key metrics and areas for improvement.
· Ensure compliance with Amazon's policies and guidelines, including product listings, pricing, and customer service standards.
· Stay updated on e-commerce industry trends, Amazon platform changes, and best practices to adapt and optimize strategies accordingly.
What it takes to Join:
· Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, economics, or a related field.
· 4+ years of experience managing an Amazon e-commerce business a must. E-commerce merchandising or marketing experience a plus.
· Experience with Amazon Seller Central and Amazon Advertising and campaign management.
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team in a fast-paced environment Developing the Community/ Leadership Qualities:
· Operate with the highest level of conduct, integrity, and confidentiality; setting the example for leaders and associates.
· Develop and nurture strong cross functional partnerships; driving business results and inspiring a culture of transparency, collaboration, and accountability.
· Serve as a Pacsun advocate in the industry and marketplace. · Recruit, identify, develop, and retain talent that delivers performance excellence.
· As a manager, serve as a leader of company culture, norms, and conduct.
· Ability to balance a strong management presence with a high level of approachability, encouraging and eliciting associate feedback and interaction.
Salary Range: $87,334-$94,223
· Flexible work from home options
· HQ workforce of 60%+ people of color
· Dog friendly office environment
· Beverages and snacks provided daily
· Onsite gym, volleyball court, ping-pong tables, and a skate park available on campus
· $1,000 referral incentive program
· Generous associate discount of 30-50% off merchandise online and in-stores
· Competitive long term and short-term incentive program
· Immediate 100% vested 401K contributions and employer match
· Calm Premium access for all employees
· Employee perks throughout the year
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
· Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
· Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
· Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours, with frequent interruptions.
· Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
· Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel may be required.