*Please apply directly to Anthropologie for this role.*
Anthropologie is seeking a Director of Creative Content with a strategic vision to bridge between creative and marketing to drive digital through a brand-led lens. Candidates should have expertise in 3 key areas:
- Social Media: The ideal candidate will have an in-depth understanding of social media marketing and how to balance performance and innovation. This candidate requires a forward-thinking mindset, creativity & consumer insights to create content across the business. This cross-functional role is responsible for leveraging Anthropologie’s creativity and campaigns to build global moments that elevate the brand.
- Content Strategy: This person will be pivotal in developing highly creative content based on insights and data to ensure success across influencer marketing, creator economy, paid and organic social. They will act as a highly cross-functional team player and lead the effort to support business priorities by delivering innovative creative content for key strategic initiatives across owned and earned channels.
- Digital Innovation: The candidate will need a high awareness of competitive digital moments, the ability to collaborate with external partners for brand-led moments, and breaking news in the digital ecosystem from innovation (AI, VR, AR) and special digital/physical first projects.
- Partner with the Creative Director to develop a content strategy that supports marketing objectives across all digital channels based on insights and learnings
- Lead creative content development throughout the process to input creative strategy by partnering with the Chief Creative Officer and Creative Director. Followed by partnering with Art Directors to help shape vision and innovation that aligns with marketing goals.
- Create a center of excellence and support driving creativity of Anthropologie’s vital social platforms: Instagram, TikTok, and emerging social channels in close partnership with the social marketing team.
- Develop monthly creative reports to provide actionable insights; integrate data into broader creative campaigns to deliver data-driven content.
- Partner closely with influencer marketing in developing campaign strategies (for all channels focusing on TikTok) and support selection/vetting, briefing, and lead creative management to ensure best-in-class execution.
- Partner with the Chief Creative Officer and Creative Director to ideate content formats based on data, insights, and digital competitive landscape - AR, video, VR, and virtual experiences, in partnership with the social media & marketing team
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, and competitors to ensure Anthropologie is at the forefront of social creativity and innovations.
- Develop strong relationships with key platforms to drive innovation and first-to-market opportunities.
- Directly manage a team of creative strategists and social experts to drive excellence in both areas.
- Build strong relationships with marketing, growth, merchandising, and styling teams for creative advancement within the digital space.
- Build templates, guides, and systems to ensure consistency across the content landscape.
- Serve as a strategic thinker to drive synergy cross-functionally to translate metrics to creative solutions while partnering with creatives to drive innovative ideas to move channels forward.
- 8+ years of relevant experience managing social, influencer, and content programs for global brands.
- Exceptional social and digital brand skillset with a powerful creative and data-centric mindset
- Extensive experience in the content creator economy, ensuring creativity and community remain at the forefront.
- Significant and proven leadership experience, with evidence of driving business change/ growth
- Ability to translate briefs into actionable insights for creatives.
- Excellent editorial/creative judgment and ability to capture Anthropologie’s brand to reach new and legacy consumers.
- Confident, collaborative, and communicative with a desire to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Pro-active problem solver and critical, creative thinking a must.
- Powerful collective mindset, building robust and long-term partnerships internally and externally.
- Ability to balance business and brand considerations in both big-picture and day-to-day way
- A strong team player and a self-starter – collaborative, proactive, and enthusiastic to drive teams to results
- Thought leadership and solutions driven with the ability to navigate a matrixed and multi-stakeholder organization
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills with experience producing content for C-Suite presentations.