Please apply directly to Pacsun for this role
About the Job:
We are seeking a Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our growing team. You will assist in the coordination and execution of various cross channel marketing efforts, including video, direct buys, and affiliate campaigns. Your role will involve liaising with partners, tracking campaign performance, and supporting specialists and managers in achieving our business goals.
A day in the life, what you’ll be doing:
• Assist in the coordination and execution of video, direct buy, and affiliate marketing efforts.
• Manage administrative tasks related to partnerships and campaigns.
• Monitor campaign performance and make adjustments as needed.
• Conduct research on industry trends and competitor activity.
• Collaborate with specialists to optimize campaigns.
• Support the team in achieving marketing goals.
What it takes to Join:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising, or a related field.
• 2+ years of experience in relevant field.
• Media agency experience is a plus.
• Basic understanding of multi-channel marketing concepts.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Workspace.
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Excellent communication and teamwork abilities.
• Willingness to learn and adapt to new tools and platforms.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Salary Range: $53,281 - $64,480
· Flexible work from home options
· HQ workforce of 60%+ people of color
· Dog friendly office environment
·· Onsite gym
· $1,000 referral incentive program
· Generous associate discount of 30-50% off merchandise online and in-stores
· Competitive long term and short-term incentive program
· Immediate 100% vested 401K contributions and employer match
· Calm Premium access for all employees
· Employee perks throughout the year
The physical demands described here are representative of those that are required by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to talk or hear. The associate is frequently required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; as well as reach with hands and arms.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to work in open environment with fluctuating temperatures and standard lighting.
- Ability to work on computer and mobile phone for multiple hours; with frequent interruptions.
- Required to travel in elevator or stairwells to attend meetings and engage with associates on multiple floors throughout building.
- Hotel, Airplane, and Car Travel may be required.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position. As a National Retailer, occasional evening and/or weekend work may be required during periods of high volume. This role operates in a professional office environment and routinely uses standard office equipment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the associate for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to perform the essential functions of the role.