Please apply directly to Stance for this role
Primary Purpose Of Position
The purpose of this position is to own the global demand planning process and forecast by working with each of our distribution channels both domestic and international to aggregate consensus based plans that will inform and improve our global supply chain planning, purchasing, inventory management, assortment planning and go-to-market planning, especially as it ties to company objectives.Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Recognizes that Stance is a team sport.
- Constantly seeks to align themselves to the strategic, financial and cultural plans of the company.
- Drive performance that delivers excellence in a way that preserves and enhances our ability to get results in the future.
- Foster an entrepreneurial atmosphere that supports continuous improvement, creativity, resourcefulness and a get it done mentality.
- Focus on creativity that enables imagination used to plan our future, solve problems and excite our consumers.
- Consistently express gratitude to acknowledge the help and contributions of others.
- Demonstrate personal responsibility in order to shepherd and safeguard our values and commitments.
Forecasting & Analysis
- Generate statistical sku level forecasts using existing data and algorithmic techniques; obtain business insights from sales, finance, merchandising and marketing; document assumptions; and provide clear POV that ties to company objectives.
- Determine methodologies and measure forecast accuracy and drive improvement in forecasting.
- Consolidate global demand to inform the supply chain of material need, capacity, and inventory requirements in compliance with predetermined planning time fences.
- Drive alignment through relationship-building, having a clear POV, and assessment of risks and opportunity.
- Partner closely with supply planning, production, and distribution to determine constraints on capacity, logistics and open orders.
- Collaborate on risk-mitigation projects.
- Generate global inventory stocking level recommendations to ensure optimal fill rates.
- Provide key inputs into the S&OP process to ensure demand x supply alignment across Stance operations.
- Be a champion for the monthly planning process and adhere to GTM calendar deadlines.
- Proactively develop ad hoc analyses and recommendations to support key business objectives throughout the organization.
- Facilitate master data hierarchy, validation and upload process.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced Google Sheets / Excel (lookups, macros, charts).
- Experience in Full Circle ERP, Domo or similar BI platform a plus.
- IBF or APICS certification a plus.
- You are driven by data and understand the importance of data integrity.
- You are a motivated self-starter able to work on your own initiatives independently as well as be team-oriented (know when to lead and when to follow).
- You have a strong collaborative style with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- You like to get to the bottom of an issue; are analytical, and organized.
- Revenue, profit, customer service
- Deliver supply on-time
- Target DII
- Process administrator per GTM calendar