Please apply directly to Nixon for this role.
Nixon is currently looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our team. We operate in a fast paced, fun, and high-growth environment. The right candidate will be customer service oriented, energetic, organized, and excited to be part of a team that is a leader in its industry.
• Manage a high volume of phone, chat, email, and social inquiries (100+ daily) quickly and efficiently in a busy support environment.
• Demonstrate great phone etiquette and a strong level of enthusiasm when interacting with customers.
• Respond promptly and courteously to customer email inquiries.
• Use effective time management to balance inquiry channel demands.
• Deliver organic and friendly service to customers, providing inquiry resolution on first contact.
• Use strong problem-solving skills to find creative solutions to customer issues.
• Support and effectively communicate Nixon’s policies and processes to customers.
• Offer exceptional customer service using product knowledge resources to recommend products and solutions.
• Assist customers with technical support and provide solutions to service issues.
• Promote the brand by offering only the best experiences to customers.
• Ability to identify and report any critical or reoccurring customer service issues to Supervisor.
2810 Whiptail Loop, Suite 101 PH 888.455.9200 nixon.com
Carlsbad, CA 92010
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• 2+ years’ experience in retail or customer service
• Exceptional customer service standards
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• High level of enthusiasm
• Team player with a high standard for quality of work and a “can do” attitude
• Strong problem-solving skills and the facility to always maintain a professional dialogue
• Ability to prioritize and organize tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Salesforce and/or call center experience a plus
● The ideal candidate must be able to complete all physical requirements of the job with or without a reasonable accommodation
● Must be able to remain in a stationary position, either sitting or standing, 50% of the time; standing desks are available
● Constantly operates a computer, and other office equipment such as calculator, copy machine and printers
● Must be able to lift to 25 pounds, with or without accommodations
● Indoor, office environment, not substantially exposed to adverse environmental conditions
Come join the Nixon Team! Forward resumes to email@example.com with "CSR" in the subline. This role is in Carlsbad CA, USA and is ON-SITE. Due to the volume of resumes, we cannot respond to everyone personally, but we do thank you for your interest!