Please apply directly to Speedo for this role.
Content & Creative is the Pentland center of excellence for development and production of best-in-class, creative content. We want to build a content factory that powers Pentland’s brands to be the most famous, the most relevant, the most desired and the easiest to purchase. We want to tell beautiful stories about our brilliant brands, stories that bridge between creative communications and creative selling. We need to be ‘chefs at the pass’ for the brands delivering consistency and coherence across all touchpoints. We will have digital baked into everything we do; we will always start with our consumers and then build ideas around their behavior.
We’re ambitious – we don’t just want to be a content factory; we want to be the best content factory delivering brilliant work at speed and at scale.
This role is a key role in bridging the Global teams in London with the Local team in our US office. You will help facilitate roll out of Global brand stories into key channels and support the teams in executing brilliant and impactful local activations across various channels, including social and retail.
- Collaborate with Global creative, ops, strategy teams to ensure our brands maintain a consistent and cohesive visual identity across all channels.
- Develop and implement processes that streamline the creation and execution of global campaigns while adhering to brand guidelines.
- Work closely with Global content and creative team to implement the global content strategy/ editorial content pillars. Support US brand and content creation teams to activate global influencer strategy.
- Work closely with regional teams to understand local market dynamics and preferences, ensuring that creative activations resonate effectively.
- Oversee the adaptation of global assets to meet the unique needs of various markets, taking into account cultural nuances and preferences.
- Own the Local Content Plan and Calendar.
- Serve as the main point of contact for creative project requests, working with stakeholders to ensure that briefs are ready for kick-off, creating Scope of Work, project, and resourcing plans.
- Manage the review process within the creative team, coordinating key check-in meetings/reviews, and maintaining clear expectations with project stakeholders.
- Track project timelines, budgets, and deliverables to ensure on-time, on-budget project completion.
- Implement and optimize project management systems to ensure seamless workflow and effective collaboration among cross-functional teams.
- Work closely with Global Head of Operations in London to ensure global processes and calendars are interconnected with those of the US team.
- Drive quality control with creative teams, and Global CD, on creative assets to ensure they meet brand standards and are aligned with strategic objectives.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Activation of global marketing campaigns influencing local activation and content creation.
- An experienced leader having managed teams and functional areas.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding and upholding brand standards and solid understanding of design principles.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication and presentation skills.
- A mindset to facilitate consistency globally across our brands while building a culture of collaboration and unity with global team.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects and deadlines from conception to delivery.
- Excellent organizational, communication and follow-up skills.
- 3-5+ years of experience working in an agency or an in-house design team.
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or similar degree/program preferred.
- Photoshoot and retouching skills are a plus.
- Knowledge of fashion/lifestyle/sports apparel and retail environment a plus.
Pay Range: $100,000 - $115,000 annually
Base pay is a portion of our total compensation package and determined within a range that allows growth and development within your role. Your base pay will be determined based on experience, skills and qualifications.