Please apply directly to Birkenstock for this role.
Asisstant Store Manager Level 1 NYC
- Ensure that all personnel practice professional salesmanship according to company policies and procedures, to achieve maximum sales and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Adheres to and enforce loss prevention and security policies, credit policies and procedures i.e. credit cards, check approvals, employee purchases, deposit logs, return and exchange policies.
- Works collaboratively with all internal and external customers to ensure team harmony and focus on the business is maintained at all times.
- Ensure that all merchandise is properly ticketed and attractively displayed and maintains the section(s) that he/she is responsible for in accordance with company standards.
- Communicates stock replenishment needs to Store Manager.
- Enforce store policies and procedures.
- Supports the Store Manager in all essential duties necessary for the efficient operation of the store.
- Complies with all company policy and procedures.
- PAY: $22-$24/Hour + commission
- Related work experience: six months of selling experience (retail or service industry)
- Physical requirements: able to bend, climb ladders, lift and move boxes up to 35 lb.
- Other qualifications :
- Strong leadership to motivate and work collaboratively to achieve sales objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Service Oriented
- Fashion Oriented
- Willing to work retail hours
- *Birkenstock reserves the right to change, alter, or amend the job duties of employees at its sole discretion with or without notice.
BIRKENSTOCK offers you all the advantages of a successful, fast growing, global company: dynamic work environment, considerable design freedom, authentic and open corporate culture and excellent development opportunities. Sounds exciting? It is. We are looking forward to receiving your online application, stating your salary expectations!If you have any further questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .