Please apply directly to Theory for this role.
This Allocation Analyst is responsible for the distribution and management of merchandise, including initial allocations, weekly reorders, and transfers to drive sales and margin while maximizing inventory productivity.
- Manage inventory from initial allocation through the end of merchandise lifecycle including replenishment, transfers and consolidations.
- Performs independent analysis of product performance at the size store level and recommends courses of action to drive profitable sales
- Assist in managing store inventory levels to align with capacity and sales expectations.
- Partner with planning and merchandising and store teams to implement allocation strategies based on assortment vision and store specific needs.
- Monitor and communicate delivery status to cross functional partners.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings
- 1+ years of planning/allocation/inventory management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Business, Merchandising or related field
- High level of experience and proficiency in Excel
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Mathematical proficiency with strong business and financial acumen
- Superior written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate across all levels of management
- Strong sense of teamwork to coordinate with many cross-functional partners
- High degree of accountability and attention to detail
- Ability to flex across shifting priorities
- Strong sense of urgency and accuracy
Salary range: $60,000.00 -65,000.00*