Reebok - Irvine, CA
Posted: December 5th, 2016
Provide support for all administrattive tasks and processes run within the HR Department for Reebok Global brand based in the United States. Support and assist the Reebok Human Resources Management team in undertaking all HR related tasks to enable Business partners to create moments that matter for their employees within the framework of global standards.
- Manage and support all administrative tasks & processes with regard to employee relations, such as issuing new contracts, transfer letters and other required documents which are part of an employee lifecycle including tracking where needed (e.g. own seamless on-boarding and exit processes)
- First point of contact for all Brand employees for all standard questions and re-routing to functional experts such as payroll
- Maintain current HR systems and be responsible for data accuracy management; updates of SAP Org Managment and SAP Personal Administration, ad-hoc queries and other reports
- Ensure Org Charts are available and up to date at all times and build audit for global HR adidas Brand departments to drive consistency
- Work closely with Payroll department to ensure employee data integrity
- Responsible for monthly local reporting activities
- Support HR Partners in Core processes (e.g. TLU, Score) related system needs
- Update lists and coordinate respective HR Business Partners to ensure constant and proper information flow and holding deadlines
- Participates in HR Services and HR System related projects
- Provides service-oriented support for employees and internal and external customers
- HR Services teams (Payroll, Compensation, Benefits and eHR)
- HR Experts: Rewards and Talent
- HR Partners
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Strong detail oriented work style
- Continuous improvement and service oriented mind-set; able to handle complaints in a friendly manner
- Excellent interpersonal skills with high team player mentality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills with a strong attention to detail
- Able to effectively manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously with minimum supervision
- Action and result oriented behavior
- Learning agility
- University Degree or Equivalent
- 1 year of HR and HR transactional tasks and services (incl. system experience)
- Fluent in English verbal and written
- Experience with Business computing solutions, ideally with SAP-HR
- Good knowledge of MS-Office applications
At Reebok, we love fitness. It's what wakes us up in the morning, what we think about all day and what drives us toward tomorrow.
We want to invite people to see fitness the way we do, to be passionate about it the way we are.
We believe fitness can be surprising, amazing and fun. We are so inspired by the impact fitness can have and we want to bring it to the world in a fun, intriguing way.
At Reebok, we have one goal. To enable people to be fit—for life. It's that simple.
We want to break down the barriers to getting fit and bring the fun back to fitness. We believe that fitness is something people should enjoy doing—not a chore. Seem like a lofty goal? Maybe. But we believe it's one worth pursuing.
Reebok has always been a fitness brand and today we are leading a new fitness revolution. Through our groundbreaking partnership with CrossFit, our collaboration with Cirque Du Soleil to create JUKARI, our unmatched footwear, apparel and equipment, and employees who not only talk the talk, but walk the walk, Reebok is uniquely positioned to provide the tools people need to be fit for life. Reebok is THE fitness brand.
At Reebok, our employees embrace this mission and are encouraged to reach for their fitness goals—as well as their career and personal objectives. It's part of the fabric of who we are and what we stand for.
Reebok-CCM Hockey, a subsidiary of the adidas Group, is headquartered in Montreal. With operations in Canada, the United States, and Europe, we are one of the top designers, manufacturers, and marketers of hockey equipment and related apparel under two of the most recognized hockey brand names: Reebok Hockey and CCM Hockey.